Let's recognize our Belgian HRTECH.innovators!
The goal of the HRTECH.awards is to put the spotlight on the #HRcommunity and celebrate innovation and digital transformation in a sector where tech solutions are called for.
Following the success of the HRTECH.2020.award, HRTECH.be now presents the HRTECH.2021.awards:
- HRTECH.team of the year: the HR-team with the most innovative and tech savvy project
- HRTECH.startup of the year: a new venture with a digital solution for a true HR-need
For this second edition, we were positively surprised by the number of nominations. The HRTECH.be jury* had the difficult task to deduct these nominations to a shortlist of 3 corporate HR teams and 3 HR tech startups. The winners will be announced during the award ceremony at the HRTECH.gala dinner on October 6, 2021.
About the candidates
The shortlisted HRTECH.teams with their projects are:
- AG Insurance – Welcome @AG! What a Phygital Experience. Development of a new digital onboarding approach with focus on creating a community to stimulate connection between newcomers emphasizing on experience and moments that matter.
- H.Essers. To excel in our logistics solutions, we created a talent-driven work environment where the success of our organization is also the success of our people. This ambition is powered by a global leading HR tool that unites and digitizes all our HR processes, data and reporting in one high performing software. Anytime, anywhere.
- SD Worx – It’s your move. Digitalization to tackle 3 future challenges: a digital and employee focused HR policy, transition towards a segment centered organization (instead of country centered) and the need for a fluid workforce.
The shortlisted HRTECH.startups are:
- Ambassify. Employee engagement via advocacy and social sharing
- Mobietrain. The #1 Mobile Microlearning app to learn in the flow of work
- TechWolf. Building skill based organizations by using state of the art AI
Next to the public voting, we also ask three HR professionals to vote for their candidates.
Last day to vote: October 3, 2021 (voting is closed).
- Chair: Jo Cobbaut, editor in chief HRmagazine
- Jürgen Ingels, Managing Partner SmartFin Capital
- Hilde Haems, Chief Human Capital Officer Ackermans & Van Haaren
- Peter De Keyzer, Managing Partner Growth Inc.
- Ingrid Willems, Founder & CEO DataScouts
For the first time, the Belgian HRTECH.award was presented during the HRTECH.digital warming-up on February 4. Mayor of Antwerp, Bart De Wever, and Jürgen Ingels had the honor to reveil the 2020 winner.
Big congratulations to...
Big congratulations to Payabl’, official winner of the HRTECH.2020.award.
4 FEBRUARI 2021